So, who’s been on this Pokemon Go craze lately? Come on, don’t be shy~
Almost all of my friends are in on it and since Philadelphia has high Pokemon activity, there’s a lot of staring-into-phone-screens whenever we go somewhere. Unfortunately, I am not a part of this as my phone is incompatible with the latest Pokemon Go version, which makes me the lone wolf in the group.
Sometimes I feel like my friends are more interested in a Magikarp or a Charmander than they are in me 😦 But, I still love them nonetheless.
So this post goes out to all of my Pokemon-crazed loved ones and YOU!
What you’ll need:
- Pizza dough (recipe below)
- 1/4 cup Pizza sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Black olives, chopped
1 package active dry yeast
1 cup warm water
2 1/2 cups flour
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees.
- Mix yeast in warm water in a medium bowl and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Beat vigorously in about 20 strokes and let rest for 10- 15 minutes. Knead dough until smooth.
- Grease baking sheet with olive oil and pat the dough into a circle.
- Spread the pizza sauce onto the dough and put a layer of mozzarella cheese, then arrange the black olives to create the middle of the pokeball and finish by topping with pepperoni.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.